Dedicated to the general sights, news and funny happenings in the wonderful city of Victoria
I had the most horrifying thing happened today leaving Wal-Mart. My daughter was eating a candy she decided to swallow the whole thing it got stuck in her throat. They could not get it out she was gagging her face went white and purple she couldn't breathe. I didn't know what to do I was trying everything and i was screaming for help. I had a couple come running up to me trying to help but nothing was working we could not get it out of her throat. For a minute she stopped breathing, gagging and stopped moving.
This older lady came running up to us, grabbed Jordan out of his arms and gave her the baby Heimlich. If it wasn't for her who knows what would have happened! I wish I would have got her name, thank God that you showed up and saved my little girl. You are an angel in my eyes, Jordan is now home and everything is good, just have to keep an eye on her breathing. When you think you're prepared for everything and something like that happens I felt so hopeless for my child. Everything I was doing wasn't helping her, watching your child trying to breathe but can't it's the worst feeling ever. So again to this amazing lady who helped my little girl I want to say thank you so much
God bless you xoxo